Aaron 13th accident

Sunday, March 8, 2009 | |


Aaron 19th major accident

Age - Accident - Effect

4-bump into the side of a slide - open cut got stiches below my chin
5-jump into the pool without float -almost die(my dad save me)
6-biten by my dog - scratches on my face
6-jump like power ranger during -injured my knee
7-fell on the back of my head while doing lizard climbing at the door - bump on my head
8-play with staple- bullet stuck inside my finger
8-kick my sofa(accendentaly)-lost my toe nail
10-Hit by van during -some scratches and a crack in my neck bone
12-learning how to do bunny hope with a bike - hit my "brother"
12-opening a can food - cut my finger
13-monitor spoil,thought wire not tied enough-computer exploded
14-fell during ncc camp training - broke a wooden rifle
16-slice my left hand index finger during work-skin replacement with stiches
16-bang the floor wile doing chair(breakdance)-a bump in the head
16-learning six step-injured my tumb
16-learning flare-waist joint ack
17-learning headdrill- bang my foot
17-almost twist my neck learning halo (breakdance) - unable to look at my right(muscle ack)

18- doing assist flip with shawn - bang my head into his knee
18-learing my moto licene - fell a dozen time


somehow i'm still alive

0 comments: