Monday, December 22, 2008 | |

The Dreamer
i just love to dream,forgeting about my current situation.sometime somethings seems so far,it seems so real in my dream.i just wonder will i every get there? or it is just a dream.
my dream comes with vision

The Beauty Tiger
Can a lion and a tiger ever met?if yes,either both of us need to leave our comfort zone or one of us sacifice.A middle men is needed, jehovah will you willing to be one?
Aaron might be going to the jungle.


The Guy waiting
will i ever be one?i know you are the one,the truth and the way.Are you going to use me?sometime i feel i'm nothing compare to other's,sometime i just make a faith.
here i am

My Keyboard
sometime i hope to restart my game,but there's no restart button.But i have a help button and a refresh button.is it enough?
i just remove my esc button

People makes fun of emo guy,but they don't know that i am one.

people need a crazy guy and they know i am one.
people need a solution,and i can generate one.

0 comments: